Flavour Net Worth, Cars, House, and Latest Biography 2021
|Real name||Chinedu Izuchukwu Okoli|
|Date of birth||23 November 1983|
|Country of Origin||Federal Republic of Nigeria|
|Source of Wealth||Music, Endorsement|
|Net worth||$9 Million|
Flavour N’abania whose real name is Izuchukwu Chinedu Okoli is a Nigerian singer, songwriter & multi-instrumentalist; known for his hit song “Nwa Baby”(Ashawo Remix) also his ability to sing in his native Igbo language.
Flavour was given birth on the 23rd of November 1983 which makes him 37 years of age this 2021.
Flavour hails from Umunze in Orumba South LGA, Anambra state Nigeria but was born and raised in Enugu but started his music career at a young age in his local church choir by playing drums.
Flavour was introduced to the CEO of Sound city communication Chris L’ Ordor in 1996 by his resident pastor which later took his career to another level by joining the company on an educational scholarship to study music.
This enabled him to learn music production easily from Dekumzy, Isi Charles, and Nnachie.
Flavour Music Career
Flavour N’abania came into Nigeria’s musical scene as a drummer and pianist for a local band in Enugu. He has been able to receive numerous concerts and social events including an offer to perform at the city center in Enugu.
Flavour made his self-titled debut album N’ abania in collaboration with Mr. Raw and was recorded at Kingsley Ogoro’s music studio in Lagos Nigeria.
The song was relatively and limited to Eastern Nigeria particularly the Enugu state. Flavour released another debut album in 2010 titled “Uplifted”. The album broke national barriers. The album’s two singles include “Nwa Baby(Ashawo Remix), “Adamma”& Oyi Remix featuring Tiwa Salvage.
In 2012, “Blessed” was released on the 18th of October 2012 through 2nite Entertainment and IROCKING LTD which was a successor to Uplifted.
The single ‘Blessed’ was worked on by several producers, launched on the same day of Flavour’s 2nite Club grand opening, and has been his biggest album even to date.
In December 2014, “Thankful” was released which features hit tracks like ‘Love ballad’, ‘Ololufe’ featuring Chidinma, and “Wake up” which was the fast tempo Afro-pop song featuring Wande Coal.
He made another release of the album titled “Ijele The Traveller” in 2017 which consists of 17 tracks featuring a blind Liberian fan in one of the tracks.
Two singles were later released titled “Crazy Love” in collaboration with Mama Africa Yemi Alade and the Igbo traditional song “Awele” featuring Umu Obiligbo. He released “Flavour of Africa” on the 4th of December 2020 which has 16 tracks.
Flavour’s album includes;
* Ijele the Traveler
* Flavour of Africa
– Flavour Singles
* Adamma in Uplifted Album directed by Godfather production in 2011
* Oyi Remix
* Kwarikwa in Blessed Album directed by Masterkraft feat. Fally Ipupa
* Baby Oku
2013: Chinny Baby which is directed by Clarence peters
* Black is beautiful
* Wake up ft. Wande coal in the Album Thankful
* Ololufe ft Chidinma
* Sexy Rossy ft p square
* Crazy Love ft Yemi Slade
* Awele ft Omu Obligbo.
Awards and Nominations
In 2010, he was nominated as African Artiste of the year at the Ghana Music Awards
* He was nominated at Hip Hop (The headies) as the Best R&B single, in the song Oyi Remix ft Tisa Salvage
* He won the Best collaboration in Number One(MI) ft Flavour
* Also he was nominated as the Best highlife video in ” Nwa Baby” at Nigerian Entertainment Awards
* Flavour won the Best R&B video at channel O music video Awards in Oyi Remix featuring Tiwa Salvage
* He won the Best collaboration in “Orobo” Sound Sultan at The headies
* He also won The Best indigenous Artist group at Nigeria Entertainment Awards
* He was nominated at channel O music video awards as the Most Gifted Afro-pop video, Most Gifted African West video in the song “Nwa baby”
* He won the best used of costume in Ada Ada at Nigeria Music Vidoe Awards
* He was nominated at Nigeria Entertainment aware as the Best indigenous Artist group
* He was nominated as the African Artiste of the year at Ghana music awards
* At City people entertainment awards, he was nominated as Musician of the year( male).
* At city people entertainment as well, he won the Best collabo of the year in “Give it to me”
* He was nominated as the Best highlife in “Kwarikwa” at Nigeria music video awards (NMVA)
* He was nominated at Nigeria entertainment awards as the indigenous artist of the year, Best Album of the year in “Blessed”, Best music video of the year( Artist and director) in “Oh Baby”, You & I as Best collaboration.
* He was nominated as the Best Male West Africa at African Muzik magazine awards
* Won the Best Traditional Artist, Best video of the year in Ada Ada.
* He was nominated at city people Entertainment awards as Musician of the year (male), the Best Collaboration of the year for the song ” Oh! Baby, You& I
* Also won the Best video of the year in Ada Ada at City people Entertainment awards
* He won the Best live Act African Artist of the year at MTV Africa music awards
* He was nominated at Ghana music awards as the Best live Act and the Artist of the year
* In the song “Blessed”, he was nominated at the headies as the Album of the Year and Best R&B pop Album
* He won the video of the year, Best highlife video, the Best indigenous concept in the song Ada Ada at Nigeria music video Awards.
* At AFRIMA as the Best live Act
* He was nominated as the Best collaboration and video of the year for the song ” Awele at AFRIMA
* He was nominated at the Channel O Music video Awards as the Most Gifted Afro poo in Ada Ada
Flavour Net worth
Flavour has been estimated to have a net worth of $9million.
*Lexus LX570- The Beast
*2014 Mercedes Benz G63
* 2014 Range Rover Vogue
Flavour is still single with no traces of being into any relationship as at the time of this post